The Chester Charter School for the Arts is looking for a high school-level Math teacher for the 2018/19 academic year.
- Expertise teaching Algebra I and Algebra II or Geometry, Pre-Calculus and/or Statistics.
- Experience teaching successfully in an urban setting.
- Proven effectiveness and passion for leading a group of students with a variety of abilities to each make significant academic gains.
- Exceptional classroom management skills.
- PA teaching certification for Math (7 – 12)
- Act 34, Act 151, Act 168 and FBI clearances
- Experience teaching middle/high school in an urban setting