The Chester Charter School for the Arts is looking for a middle school-level Social Studies teacher for the 2018/19 academic year.
- Expertise teaching 7th and 8th grade Social Studies content in PA.
- Experience teaching successfully in an urban setting.
- Proven effectiveness and passion for leading a group of students with a variety of abilities to each make significant academic gains.
- Exceptional classroom management skills.
- PA Instruction I or II certification for Social Studies (4 – 8 or 7 – 12)
- Act 34, Act 151, Act 168 and FBI clearances
- Experience teaching middle/high school in an urban setting